- Eric PattersonI can’t say enough good things about our SpectroDens and Techkon. The SpectroDens has given our press operators a fast and convenient way to measure gray balance. This device has enabled us to make quick adjustments on press and provide the color repeatability our customers expect and deserve. Anytime we’ve had a support or knowledgebase issue, we were able to talk with a person who was very knowledgeable and quickly resolved our issue.
- Jame Wachob,Color/Prepress Manager, Harding PoormanColor Circle, ISO Check, Automatic Density, the ability to synchronize multiple Techkons with custom corporate color books and use them by customer. Only the edge of greatness.
- Todd Miller,Electronic Prepress Color Specialist, Independent Printing Company, Inc.What I like best about the Techkon products is the accuracy, reliability, and the ease of use. I am an extremely satisfied Techkon user.
- Brant Chesner,Director of Quality & Process Engineering TCG Legacy Printing & PackagingThe cost savings that we are seeing have exceeded our expectations, our personnel are thrilled and we have already recommended Techkon to numerous others.
- Dr Abhay Sharma,Professor, School of Graphic Communications Management Ryerson UniversityI have started to use your device – it is AMAZING.
There is a clear working download of the software install from the web site (or included CD). The Spectro Connect software shows the device screen and allows a direct snapshot, that is so useful. I can populate directly into my Excel and add M1/M2 to each data field so that I can be sure of the measurement mode I used to capture the data. The white calibration patch is “hidden” keeping it away from dirt and dust.
- Tobias Steik,Director of Mobile Diagnostics, Central Ink InternationalTechkon separates its self from the competition with superior products and outstanding customer service. Central Ink Corporation has used several of Techkon’s instruments optimizing our customer’s pressrooms over the last decade. We are always pleased with the functionality and reliability. Most importantly when we have any questions about the SpectroDens for example or want to use software to better quantify data they are available. This personal touch partnered with industry leading technology is what makes them great.
- Scott Manderson ,Pre-press Supervisor, ProAmpac Auburn, WAWe bought our first Techkon Dens back in Jan 2016 to start replacing our aging Tobias IQ 200’s. We had heard good things about the Dens, the SpectroDens and Techkon in general and bought one to try. The pressman and myself took an instant liking to them. We’ve purchased 5 and all are functioning well.
As far as features go, the sleeker, lower profile has reduced the densitometers getting knocked around and knocked over in the light booths. The small aperture allows for checking small print areas and the lighted loupe is a nice feature that we didn’t have before. The densitometers are accurate, stable and low maintenance. Techkon has been very supportive in all regards of the transition over to their product and pressroom wide we are extremely pleased with these densitometers and Techkon.