Techkon USA offers an optional complete 4 year care package on the following products:
providing customers an additional 2 years of warranty repair coverage and 2 free recertifications. The 4 year care package is only available for those customers located in the continental US and Canada.
Current Techkon customers interested in purchasing a 4 year care package must return the instrument to Techkon USA for a device inspection to verify that it is in good working condition at an additional cost.
The Complete 4 Year Care Package includes:
- Repair of units that are not functioning to factory specification. This includes all parts and labor necessary to repair the instrument.
- TWO device checks/recertifications per contract period. Instruments must be returned within the agreement period to qualify under this program. Device check/recertification service includes:
- Cleaning of instrument optics
- Check/replace battery charging capacity
- Check/replace lamp
- Verify & update internal device calibration
- Check white standard
- Upload new firmware
- Complete functionality test
- ISO9001 compliant certificate
*Units that are structurally damaged and demonstrate non-standard usage are not covered under this program.
Process to Return Instrument for Repair:
To qualify for the Complete 4 Year Care Package customers must:
- Contact Techkon USA Technical Support at 978-777-1854. The Technical Support Specialist will determine that the unit is in need of repair and will authorize the return of the unit for warranty repair.
- The Techkon Technical Support Specialist after determining the need for repair will direct you to Request an RMA.
Product Loaner units:
Product Loaner units will be provided on a first come first serve basis during the term of the agreement at a cost defined in the 4 Year Care Package pricing table. Loaner units must be returned to Techkon USA in good working condition no later than 7 business days after the return of the repaired unit.